Posted on Sunday, August 26th, 2007
Bit quiet on the posting front this week – mainly due to my traveling around Asia for the second leg of the “24 hours of Flickr”/International promotion tour.
I’m trying to keep photos up to date on Flickr – the Collection will give you a good overview of the weird and wonderful experiences we’re having out here.
In the past week, I’ve…
- …attended 2 Flickr launch parties.
- …given a talk to Korean developers.
- …luxuriated in the second best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in.
- …been to a Crazy Bar.
- …visited to the Korean DMZ
- …frequented a bar where all the waiters are dwarves… with a guy who’s dwarf-phobic.
- …eaten Balut.
A quick bit of site update news – I’ve added a Talks page in the uber-optimistic hope that I’ll be giving more presentations on Flickr, Internationalisation and related topics in the near future. For now, it just contains one set of slides from the Korean talk, notable for the fact that the lovely folks at Yahoo! Korea translated all the text into Korean, to make things easier for those developers who didn’t have perfect English.
The talks page is here:
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to fly to Kuala Lumpur…